We are ready for you
Whatever Covid Brings, we are ready to be your operator of choice
Book with confidence
At BookMyTrail we understand that booking travel in the current climate is a worrisome and anxious experience. We hope to demonstrate to you that we are ready to handle your booking with flexibility to give you the confidence to travel within the UK. On the following page, we aim to lay out how we are changing the way we work for you.
Make 5 changes to your booking
To help you book with confidence, we are pleased to offer you the opportunity to make 5 changes to your booking, for 3, up to 30 days prior to the start of your tour. This will enable you to change the date of your tour up to 5 times, moving it forward to a date of your convenience.
Terms and Conditions:
- You are entitles to make up to 5 date changes per booking with no administrative changes applies
- Further date changes will incur charges as laid out in our Terms & Conditions
- Departure date of your first booking, prior to any amendments must be before 31st October 2021
- Changes must be made up to 30 days prior to departure providing you have paid your deposit.
Cancelling your tour
If you need to cancel your tour due to concerns of Covid-19, we are happy to help. We have to cancelation policies.
- We are providing you with a 30 day cooling off period after making your booking. If you decide after booking your walking holiday that you have made a mistake, and wish to cancel, we will provide you with a full refund of all monies paid. These terms and conditions do not apply to customers who are booking with less than 30 days prior to the start of the walk.
- We are offering our customers a Terms & Conditions exemption waver which will allow you to cancel your walking holiday up to 15 days prior to the start of your walk, in return for a full refund. For an additional non-refundable payment of £40.00 you can take advantage of this offer.
The start of 2020 was not easy. A busy calendar of bookings was cancelled in full, and our customers walking dreams were postponed.
We would like to thank all of our suppliers who so gracefully handled the incoming cancelations from ourselves.
We would also like to thank our customers, who were so very understanding about the predicament we found ourselves in.
We are remarkably excited t be booking again in 2021, and have our fingers and toes crossed that we can get back to the business of planning walking holidays for our awesome customers! Until then, stay safe.
Founder & Owner at BookMyTrail.com
Hand Picked B&BS and Inns
We try our best to work with the best accommodation on each route to ensure you get a great night stay.
Quick turnaround time
We don’t delay. Once you have made your booking and paid your deposit we will return your itinerary to you within 3 weeks.
Free COVID Amendments
If you need to amend your booking, you can do this for free up to 4 weeks prior to the start of your booking
If you are unhappy with the service provided for any reason, we will fully refund you. Read more about this here.
Long Distance Walking is quickly growing in popularity. It’s become appealing due to its accessability, health benefits, and relatively low cost of entry. Below are
Covid has undoubtedly forced many of us to seek alternatives to our normal, whatever that is. From WFH, to zoom, and of course exercise. Perhaps
The Knapsack Blog
From new itineraries, accommodation and gear reviews, to helpful information on long distance trails. It’s all here in one place.