Despite being one of the quieter National Trails, the Yorkshire Wold’s Way still boasts an impressive array of accommodation options along much of the walk. One such accommodation is Robeanne House, based in Shiptonthorpe, a stones throw from the town of Market Weighton which lies on the route on day 2 or 3, depending on your itinerary.
The B&B is perfectly suited to the needs of hikers, with a range of amenities including:
- Freshly cooked full English Breakfasts
- 8 Ensu6 Rooms (in Robeanne House)
- 6 Rooms (Shiptonthorpe Arms)
- Free lift to/from the Yorkshire Wolds Way (time and availabilty depending)
- Life to/from local dining
- Access to lounge area
- Drying room
- Some availability for dog friendly accommodation
- Camping available
The B&B / Inn is a comfortable and informal space for travelers to enjoy. Expect clean warm rooms, with comfortable beds and soft towels. The accommodation prides itself on excellent quality service and going above any beyond for guests.
With the ideal location to both the city of York, the wolds Countryside and the Yorkshire Coast, Robeanne House is an ideal place to stay for those wishing to explore Yorkshire.
And after a hard day of exploring, put your feet up in front of the wood burner in the lounge.