That title isn’t going to capture any search engine traffic now is it. Well it doesn’t really matter as I hope my audience enjoy this post.
For a while now I have spoken about long-distance walking, booking holidays and how wonderful the British countryside is.
But I thought it would be nice to share a few things about myself for once.
I’m a fairly private person, both online and in the flesh. I don’t like to give too much away if I can avoid it, but here I am giving 10 things away which I thought may entertain you.
- I hate the rain. No seriously, it annoys me, it’s so wet and just makes everything feel…damp.
- Not shaving for a week drives me nuts. It’s like having a consistent annoying itch over your whole face.
- I’m 31, but I still feel 13.
- I was born in London
- I’m a Swiss national but I don’t have a Swiss passport
- I get mad road rage when I get cut up
- I used to hate spiders until I travelled and saw massive spiders. Suddenly British spiders seemed kinda harmless
- I struggle with negative people
- I also struggle with excessively positive people
- I used to have long hair
- I also used to have totally shaved hair
- Ice cream and custard is probably one of the best desserts there is
- I once climbed the height of Everest
- I really enjoy cold sunny days
- I’m a cold side of the pillow kinda’ guy
- I love practical jokes and dry comedy. Nothing makes me laugh more
- I’m more of a cat guy
- I don’t actually like coffee unless it has a lot of sugar in it. Then I love it and drink loads
- I’ve never broken a bone in my life and that makes me sad
- I quit University, and regretted it ever since (I did try another degree elsewhere a year later and stuck with it
That it for now! I hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little more!